- 8 slices honey-wheat bread
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1 pear, cored, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Top 4 slices of bread with Swiss cheese. Spread each with 1 tablespoon chutney; arrange pears on chutney and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Top sandwiches with remaining bread slices.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Cook sandwiches until browned on the bottoms, about 5 minutes.
- Spray tops of sandwiches with cooking spray and turn. Cook until browned on the other side, about 5 minutes.