Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love blue cheese! I think it goes so well with so many things. This arranged salad is perfect for company, or for any night of the week. Goes well with beef, salmon, pasta- anything. From the box of Salemville Amish Blue Cheese.
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pear halves in natural juice, drained
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and parika until thoroughly blended.
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Assemble salad: Place 2 pear halves on a lettuce-lined plate.
- Tope each pear half with a cheese ball.
- Serve immedeately.
good and different. it was hard to roll the cheeseballs. not really a rollable consistancy. but they hardened up in the fridge. the leftover cheeseballs were good with crackers. i would use the soft green part of the lettuce not the hard crispy white part, i think it tastes better.