- 4 ounces fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 1⁄4 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄2 ounce parsley
- 1⁄2 ounce chives
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 10 beef medallions (tenderloin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Combine and pulse the first 6 ingredients (not the beef) in a food processor until you have a fine crumb.
- Sear beef on all sides in high heat in a heavy non-stick pa.
- Place 1/2 oz of blue cheese mixture on top of each medallion.
- Transfer medallions to a baking sheet.
- Cook in oven until desired doneness. (For medium rare, approximately 6 minutes.) Serve with a favorite brown sauce or Au-jus.