Recipe by DailyInspiration
A festive sounding appetizer from my Hometown Recipes For the Holidays cookbook.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces, toasted and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese and apple jelly in a medium bowl. Using a mixer, beat until smooth. Fold in the blue cheese and cranberries.
- Carefully peel the leaves from the endive, discarding any bruised leaves. Trim the ends. Fill the center of each leaf with 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture and arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with the pecans.