Top Review by Miss Annie
Well, I just loved this delightful recipe. I actually used it at an appetizer tasting party. The flavors were wonderful together. Very harmonious. Nice textures and pleasing to the eye. There are probably several variations that could be used too. I will definately use this recipe again. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated and cleaned
- 1 (4 ounce) containerof crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place separated endives on a platter.
- Lightly mix the blue cheese, cranberries and walnuts.
- Gently fold in raspberry salad dressing, ensuring not to break up crumbles of cheese.
- Place a tablespoon (or more) of the cheese mixture into the endive.