Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with steak!
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked till crisp and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until tender. Cool until able to handle. Cut top 1/4 off each potato lengthwise. Scoop out pulp into large bowl and reserve potato skin shells.
- Add buttermilk and remaining ingredients to potato pulp. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Spoon potato mixture back into reserved shells.
- Arrange stuffed shells on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and browned.