Blue Cheese and Chilli Pasta With Wilted Spinach
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until just tender.
- Add the spinach for the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain and tip back into the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and chilli and mushrooms if using, fry, stirring for 6-8 minutes until softened.
- Add the onion mixture and the chopped cheese to the pasta pot.
- Mix together, then heat gently for 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Scatter over the pine nuts and serve immediately.