Recipe by Lene
This tasty chicken sandwich is my best ever late night Cajun snack. I raid my fridge and throw in whatever takes my fancy. I usually add a splash of Tabasco sauce for that extra burst of heat.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 15 g blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 salad onion, sliced
- 50 g salad leaves
- 2 slices bread
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the the chicken with the Cajun, salt and pepper. Cook in a non stick frying pan for 5 minutes, then turn and cook for about 4 minutes until cooked through but still moist and juicy. Now squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- While the chicken is cooking, mash together the blue cheese and the mayonnaise.
- Layer the salad ingredients on top of the slices of bread and top with moist chicken, followed by the blue cheese mayo. Sandwich together and eat warm.