1/2 Photos of Blue Cheese and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 45 mins
Tangy blue and sharp cheddar cheese combined with potatoes in a rich, creamy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Rub garlic and butter over inside of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Add cream, milk and nutmeg to saucepan; bring to simmer.
- 4Arrange potato slices in 1 layer in dish. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat layering with remaining potatoes, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
- 5Pour cream mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake until potatoes are tender and top is deep golden, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- 7Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.3
- Calories from Fat 605
- Total Fat 67.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.0 g
- Cholesterol 230.5 mg
- Sodium 513.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.7 g