Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy dip with tangy blue cheese and sweet carmelized omions
Make and share this Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until hot. Cook onion about 20 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Whisk mayonnaise and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Add blue cheese. With spatula, mash until smooth.
- Stir in onions, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve chilled or at room temperature.