MARIA MAC *'s Note:
A creamy dip with tangy blue cheese and sweet carmelized omions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until hot. Cook onion about 20 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- 2Whisk mayonnaise and sour cream in medium bowl.
- 3Add blue cheese. With spatula, mash until smooth.
- 4Stir in onions, salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.6
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 1756.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g