Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice lunch that packs a little bit of a kick.
Make and share this Blue Cheese and Beef Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, divided
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb round tip steak, strips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine mayonnaise, blue cheese, horseradish, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle steak with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add steak to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, and onion in a bowl. Spread about 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture evenly over each tortilla. Divide steak and lettuce mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up.
I have a new favorite wrap! I have made these twice now. The first time with steak, and the second time I used Steak-Umms cuz I was craving this so bad I couldn't wait for the steak to thaw. Wouldn't change a thing and I have added to my 2010 favorites cookbook. Thanks for sharing.
Yummy! I halved the beef, but kept everything else the same and served it up for dinner. I loved the beef and blue cheese combination. Thanks!