Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one for those Atkins lovers out there... :o) From his new diet cookbook. Sounds scrummy!
Make and share this Blue Cheese and Bacon Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in large saucepan over med heat until foam subsides.
- Add leeks, mushrooms and cauliflower.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor.
- Add blue cheese and puree for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately with crumbled bacon on top.