Belle Vix's Note:
Another one for those Atkins lovers out there... :o) From his new diet cookbook. Sounds scrummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in large saucepan over med heat until foam subsides.
- 2Add leeks, mushrooms and cauliflower.
- 3Cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- 4Add stock and bring to boil.
- 5Lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Transfer mixture to a food processor.
- 7Add blue cheese and puree for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 8Serve immediately with crumbled bacon on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese and Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g