Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe may easily be doubled, all ingredient amounts may be adjusted to taste, you may omit the garlic if desired :)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 large uncooked potatoes, peeled cubed
- 2 large onions, sliced to 1/4-inch
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste) (optional)
- 2 (4 ounce) packagescrumbled blue cheese (or to taste)
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- salt (to taste) (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the potato cubes and onion slices; cook stirring frequentely until the potatoes are tender and the onions are golden brown (about 15-20 minutes) adding in the garlic if using the last few minutes of cooking.
- Add in the crumbled blue cheese and bacon; stir until the cheese melted.
- Season with black pepper and salt.