Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy appetizer. I made it for a holiday party and people loved it.
- 12 ounces crescent roll dough or 12 ounces puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Unroll crescent roll of puff pastry dough and cut into matching triangles.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10 minutes then allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese.
- Peel, core, and slice apple. Toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- At the last minute assemble each piece by spreading a triagle with a small amoutn of the cheese mixture and topping with 2-3 slices of apple. Sprinkle with parsley for garnish.
I made these for a party last weekend. We made the spread earlier in the afternoon and chopped the apples, then we only had to assemble them. The flavors were delicious and they were a great light, somewhat healthy snack! thanks for sharing this