Recipe by cowbells27
My sister liked this. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, and don't want to lose the recipe. No sugar or butter.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients, and sift into the first mixture; beat well.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into a 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.