1/1 Photo of Blue Brie (Baked Brie With Blueberries)
magpie diner's Note:
I like having a baked brie at parties, always nice to find a new way to do it. This came via a demo table at my local grocery store a few years back. Dried blueberries can be quite expensive, I wonder if you could just dry your own in the oven. They should be easy enough to find in the bulk section and they do 'make' the dish so you can't leave them out. Nice for a special occassion (when calories don't count!). Serve with a selection of crackers or sliced baguette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the brown sugar, pecans and blueberries in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture with just enough water to moisten.
- 3Cut the top off the brie and score lightly in a criss-cross pattern. Place the brie in an oven safe shallow dish or bowl.
- 4Place the blueberry mixture over the top of the brie. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and heated through (test in teh middle as you would a cake, it 'should' come out gooey.
- 5Serve right out of the oven, lifting the brie onto a serving platter and surrounding it with crackers or bread.
- 6Microwave option: microwave on high for 3 minutes, reheat as necessary.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Brie (Baked Brie With Blueberries)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: