Recipe by Shari2
This recipe came from The Blueberry Murder Mystery by Joanne Fluke.
Top Review by Erinj95
These are fantastic!! The sweet, slightly crunchy topping is delicious! I would recommend spraying the muffin pan even if using the muffin cups because they do tend to spill out over the edge & can be hard to extract.
- 177.44 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml blueberry pie filling
- 236.59 ml blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 473.18 ml flour, plus
- 14.79 ml flour
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml flour
- 59.14 ml softened butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt butter.
- Mix sugar into melted butter and then add beaten eggs, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Place fresh/frozen blueberries in a bag with 1 tablespoon flour and toss until coated and set aside.
- Add 1 cup of flour and 1/4 cup of milk to sugar mixture.
- Mix well and then add last of flour and milk, again mixing well.
- Add blueberry pie filling (it will be blue).
- Fold in fresh/frozen blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 way full and then set aside.
- -CrumbTopping- Mix flour and sugar together.
- Cut in butter and mix until crumbly.
- Place topping on top of muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 mins and then enjoy.