1/7 Photos of Blue Blueberry Muffins
This recipe came from The Blueberry Murder Mystery by Joanne Fluke.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- 3Melt butter.
- 4Mix sugar into melted butter and then add beaten eggs, baking powder and salt.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Place fresh/frozen blueberries in a bag with 1 tablespoon flour and toss until coated and set aside.
- 7Add 1 cup of flour and 1/4 cup of milk to sugar mixture.
- 8Mix well and then add last of flour and milk, again mixing well.
- 9Add blueberry pie filling (it will be blue).
- 10Fold in fresh/frozen blueberries.
- 11Fill muffin tins 3/4 way full and then set aside.
- 12-CrumbTopping- Mix flour and sugar together.
- 13Cut in butter and mix until crumbly.
- 14Place topping on top of muffins.
- 15Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 16Cool on wire rack for 30 mins and then enjoy.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g