Recipe by Shari2
This recipe came from The Blueberry Murder Mystery by Joanne Fluke.
Top Review by Erinj95
These are fantastic!! The sweet, slightly crunchy topping is delicious! I would recommend spraying the muffin pan even if using the muffin cups because they do tend to spill out over the edge & can be hard to extract.
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt butter.
- Mix sugar into melted butter and then add beaten eggs, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Place fresh/frozen blueberries in a bag with 1 tablespoon flour and toss until coated and set aside.
- Add 1 cup of flour and 1/4 cup of milk to sugar mixture.
- Mix well and then add last of flour and milk, again mixing well.
- Add blueberry pie filling (it will be blue).
- Fold in fresh/frozen blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 way full and then set aside.
- -CrumbTopping- Mix flour and sugar together.
- Cut in butter and mix until crumbly.
- Place topping on top of muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 mins and then enjoy.