1/2 Photos of Blue (bleu) Cheese Dressing for Dummies
Finally! I found out how to make a wonderful bleu cheese dressing at home. I've tried so many, with all kinds of ingredients, but none of them came out wonderful until this one! And it's so simple, anyone can make it and feel like a real gor-may type chef! I usually use light (not the non-fat)mayo and sour cream and it's incredibly rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, pepper, salt and half of the bleu cheese in food processor or blender.
- 2Process until well combined.
- 3Remove to storage container, and stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- 4If too thick, stir in milk or water until of desired consistency.
- 5On the off chance you've got any left over, store tightly covered in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
- 6Not that it will be likely to stay around that long.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue (bleu) Cheese Dressing for Dummies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g