Top Review by 2Bleu
We don't like giving bad reviews, but hate being dishonest even moreso. Although we love all the ingredients listed, and made as directed except used puff pastry for the dough, the flavors of this appetizer just did not blend well together on our palates. Sorry NovaLee, but we won't be making these again. :(
- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie crusts (at romm temp)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces or 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup parsley sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay pie crust out and with a 2-1/2 inch round cutter cut 12 rounds.
- Press each round into the bottom and sides of a ungreased miniature muffin cups In a bowl combine cream cheese and blue cheese beat until smooth.
- Add half and half,salt,egg and blend well Spoon a scant 1T of mixture into crused lined cups.
- Top each with 2 walnut pieces or 1 walnut half.
- Bake 375 for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is light golden brown Cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.