Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
We love this as a dessert. Add the blueberry sauce over the top and you'll have a winner.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml white cornmeal (or yellow, use more if your taste desires)
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 1 beaten egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml oil
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl and then the dry ingredients together separately. Then mix together until just uniform.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased baking pan (medium oval casserole, 8x8-inch baking pan, or equivalent), and bake for 23 to 25 minutes at 425°F
- For thicker bread, use a smaller pan.