- 1 1⁄2 ounces mandarin orange-infused vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue curacao
- splash orange juice
- 4 ounces perrier sparkling natural mineral water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a cocktail shaker partially filled with ice, combine vodka, blue Curacao and a good splash of orange juice; set aside.
- Dip edge of wide-mouth glass, such a s a martini or daiquiri glass in water or orange juice; then dip in plate covered with sugar.
- Add Perrier to glass, shake contents of cocktail shaker well.
- Using a cocktail strainer, pour mixture into sugar edged glass.