Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Webtender. I love blue drinks and am posting this for ZWT3.
- 1⁄2 ounce gin
- 1⁄2 ounce rum (Captan Morgans)
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec (De Kuyper)
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 2 (1 1/2 fluid ounce) shots sour mix
- 7-Up soda
- Mix gin, rum, vodka, tequila, triple sec, Midori, blue curacao and sour mix together.
- Shake well and pour into Hurricane glass.
- Then add a splash of 7-up to the top and serve.
We really liked this drink. It is kind of like a Long Island Iced Tea. So if you like those, you should try this. Beautiful green-blue color. Thank you very much for sharing. We will be making these again.
i just made this and it is SOOOOOO good! and i love the color! its like a pretty turquoise green/blue!! i'll be loading up a picture a lil later if im still standing... ;)