Recipe by surprize27_gal
This recipe is great for brunch or bridal showers. I like to serve it with quiche. It is great with raspberry vinaigrette. You may even like it with an asian balsamic dressing.
Top Review by *Parsley*
There's so many wonderful flavors and textures in this salad! It's incredible! I used Honeycrisp apples for this because they are my favorite. I mixed up a balsamic vinegar and oil dressing w/ herbs and it was terrific on the salad. For vegetarians, you could skip the bacon or use vegetarian bacon. It's a perfect autumn salad. Thanx for posting this recipe!
- 3 granny smith apples (julienned)
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 lb cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and diced small or julienned)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup craisins or 1⁄2 cup white raisins
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing