Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice side dish.
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1⁄4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach, prewashed (about 8 cups)
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Thaw blueberries, if frozen.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach, 1 cup blueberries, the kiwifruits, pistachios and blue cheese; set aside.
- In blender or food processor, combine 1/4 cup blueberries, vinegar and honey.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- With blender or food processor running slowly, slowly add oil in a thin, steady stream.
- Drizzle about half of the dressing over spinach mixture; toss lightly to coat.
- Pass remaining dressing with salad.
- You can store remaining dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Sweet, salty, crunchy...this is not only colorful and full of Superfoods but very tasty too!