Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Super easy wrap that comes together to make a great sandwich for breakfast or lunch.
- 1⁄4 cup 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
- tomatoes, slices
- 1 slice turkey bacon (cooked crisp)
- 1 tortilla
- Put tortilla on paper plate. Sprinkle cheese on tortilla. Put in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Mix mayo, cream cheese and mrs dash. Spread over cheese once cooled slightly.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoe and bacon on tortilla and wrap up and enjoy.
I made two of these today (one with the bacon and the other with ham for the DM), I was contemplating adding some avocado as well and will do so next time. I thought there wouldn't be enough of the cheese spread but was pleasantly surprised that there was plenty and just how well it spread - I used a very low fat cream cheese, regular mayo and a Masterfoods Herb and Garlic seasoning as we don't get Mrs Dash here. A great lunch thank you MsSally, made for ZAAR Stars tag game.
This is a very good wrap. I added in an extra slice of bacon as suggested by other reviewers. It was a great, easy lunch. Thanks for the recipe!
Very good -- used extra bacon, well, because I love bacon :) Easy to put together, and a great, quick snack or meal. Used whole wheat tortilla.