- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 (80 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 16 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise and tomatoes in a bowl. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Layer lettuce, bacon, and onions, if desired, evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas; secure with wooden picks, and cut in half diagonally.