Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another winner thrown together for lunch that I want to remember! This was 5 stars (for us) as I made it, but I am posting what I would have done, if I had planned it. :) My 6yo daughter liked this, but she is kinda weird.
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 green onions
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (about 6-8 large leaves)
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (lite works well)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 large tortillas, spinach flavor was nice (wraps)
- Cook bacon using your favorite method.
- While it is cooking, wash produce. Trim green onions (roots and tips), and then slice thinly from top to bottom and put in a medium bowl. Shred lettuce finely (about 1/2 inch or so, not coleslaw), and put in bowl. Dice tomato, and put in bowl.
- Drain bacon. Chop and put in bowl. Add mustard and mayo (this doesn't have to be real exact, just enough to moisten the salad without soaking it), and salt and pepper.
- Stir everything to combine.
- Spoon about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of mixture down center of each wrap. Roll by folding wrap up along one long side, then tuck in the ends, and finish rolling.
These are very good! DH bought the large tortillas and turkey bacon. He doesnt care for raw onions so I omitted the green onions. Love the mayo and dijon mustard mixed together and next time I wouldnt add the pinch of salt. Think I prefer the tortillas over bread! Thank you CraftScout for posting this recipe, I will be making it again.