- 1 large stone ground 100% whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 slices fat-free turkey bacon
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- While heating Bacon to desired crispness, warm the tortilla and spread thin layer of Ranch Dressing on top.
- Arrange the chopped lettuce and halved grape tomatoes in center of tortilla being careful not to overstuff.
- When Bacon reaches it's desired crispness, chop into bitesize pieces and layer over the lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold over the tortilla and enjoy!