Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Lighter alternative of a lunchtime favorite
Make and share this BLT Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large stone ground 100% whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 slices fat-free turkey bacon
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated monterey jack cheese
- While heating Bacon to desired crispness, warm the tortilla and spread thin layer of Ranch Dressing on top.
- Arrange the chopped lettuce and halved grape tomatoes in center of tortilla being careful not to overstuff.
- When Bacon reaches it's desired crispness, chop into bitesize pieces and layer over the lettuce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold over the tortilla and enjoy!
Delicious. i used Ceaser salad dressing instead of ranch because I didn't have any ranch on hand, made for a fantastic dinner last night. Thank you!
these were good - i'm not a mayonnaise fan, so, the ranch is a nice alternative. i forgot the cheese, and used smart bacon instead of turkey bacon - i made 2, so i'll be taking 1 to work tomorrow, and hopefully it's just as good out of the refrigerator
Been looking for a recipe like this. I changed to pepper jack cheese to give it a nice kick