Not just for lunch...think breakfast or dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Chipotle Mayo
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper, minced (canned, in adobo sauce)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
For the BLT
- 1For the Chipotle Mayo: Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl; set aside.
- 2For the BLT: Lightly toast sourdough bread slices.
- 3Spread Chipotle Mayo over both slices of bread. Layer lettuce, then tomato slices (2 per sandwich) and finally bacon slices on top of bread. Place remaining slice of sourdough on top to complete the sandwich. Repeat for second sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT With Chipotle Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (2185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6288.2
- Calories from Fat 623
- Total Fat 69.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 11165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1175.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 49.8 g
- Sugars 58.4 g
- Protein 243.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: