1/2 Photos of BLT With Avocado Spread
From Self magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine spread ingredients in a bowl. Mash until smooth and set aside.
- 2Prepare bacon as directed on package; drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- 3Toast bread. Place 4 slices on 4 plates. Spread an equal amount of avocado spread on each slice.
- 4Top each with 1/4 of the bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion. Cover with another slice of toast.
- 5Cut sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT With Avocado Spread
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 933.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g