Another Taste of Home recipe...I think I'm going to use chicken instead of turkey. A pre-made rotisserie chicken from the grocery store is easy to use in recipes like this.
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce or 6 cups green leaf lettuce
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Just before serving, whisk dressing ingredients.
- Pour over salad mixture and toss to coat.