Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Atkins for Life Low Carb Cookbook. This makes a delicious, moist burger.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Crumble bacon into a medium bowl. Add turkey, mayo, salt and pepper.
- With wet hands, stir together and shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add burgers and cook until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Assemble sandwiches on lightly toasted sandwich rolls (or just eat plain) and enjoy!