Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
you should have a white sauce of thin consistency...serve hot and enjoy!
Make and share this BLT Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 head lettuce, diced
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Brown bacon until crisp and drain.reserve drippings for another use.
- melt margarine and add flour and cook 1-2 minutes.
- whisk in milk gradually (should be a thin white sauce consistency) --
- add tomatoes and lettuce pieces --
- continue heating till thoroughly warmed and serve hot and enjoy!