Recipe by Miss Tinkerbell
This is a little twist on the tradtional BLT Sandwich. I tried it for the first time tonight, and find it tastes wonderful. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to fit your taste.
- 4 slice bread (- i prefer wheat, but any will do)
- deli prepared mustard
- 4 slice hickory smoked bacon, though Turkey bacon would be a good substitute, and use more slices if you'd like
- 2 slice American cheese, but use your favorite
- 2 slice deli salami
- sliced ripened tomatoes
- salt & pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon in the frying pan.
- Meanwhile, slice up the tomatoes, separate the lettuce, and gather your remaining ingredients.
- Once the bacon is cooked, place it on a few paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Toast your bread and place on plates.
- Put mayo on one half of the sandwich, and mustard on the other half
- Layer your sandwich in any order you prefer with the remaining ingredients- break the bacon in half to make it fit if necessary.