Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for bringing in spring!!
- 10 slices turkey bacon, fried crisp and chopped
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl combine lettuce and tomatoes.
- In small bowl combine mayo, sour cream and vinegar.
- Toss with salad and top with croutons and bacon.
- Serve immediatley.
What an easy and yummy salad! It does taste much like a BLT sandwich. The dressing is tangy and goes well with the salad. This will be a great use for those homegrown tomatoes this summer. Thanx for posting!