Needs to chill for 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta noodles (I use elbow macaroni or corkscrew)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups salad greens
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon, and sugar.
- 3Add in noodles, tomato, and green onions; mix well to combine.
- 4Cover and put in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- 5Right before ready to serve, add in salad greens, bacon, salt and pepper to taste; mix well to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 616.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: