Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Needs to chill for 2 hours.
Make and share this BLT Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces pasta noodles (I use elbow macaroni or corkscrew)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups salad greens
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon, and sugar.
- Add in noodles, tomato, and green onions; mix well to combine.
- Cover and put in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Right before ready to serve, add in salad greens, bacon, salt and pepper to taste; mix well to combine.