Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My MIL made this for lunch today. I believe she got the recipe from allrecipes.com.
- 453.59 g bacon
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml milk
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed dried and shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml seasoned croutons
- Place bacon in a large deep skillet, cook over med high heat, until evenly browned, drain and crumble, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, milk, garlic and pepper. Blend until smooth, season with salt.
- Combine, lettuce,tomatoes, bacon and croutons in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing when ready to serve.