Recipe by 911spatcher
My MIL made this for lunch today. I believe she got the recipe from allrecipes.com.
- 1 lb bacon
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed dried and shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large deep skillet, cook over med high heat, until evenly browned, drain and crumble, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, milk, garlic and pepper. Blend until smooth, season with salt.
- Combine, lettuce,tomatoes, bacon and croutons in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing when ready to serve.