- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices thick cut bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) bagchopped romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Discard drippings.
- Whisk mayonnaise and vinegar in large bowl. Add bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and croutons.
- Toss all ingredients to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Note: You can substitute 1 pound of regular bacon for thick cut type. Also, you can use cherry tomatoes, halved, instead of grape tomatoes.