Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This needs about 2 hours of refrigeration before serving..then, just sit back and watch them clean their plates..
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 cups lettuce, torn
- 8 slices bacon, crisp, crumbled
- Blend together buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, basil and oregano and garlic powder.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or till chilled.
- Combine lettuce, tomato and bacon, toss with dressing.
I thought this was good, but not outstanding. I would probably award 2 - 3 stars, but I did not have time to let the dressing chill for the full 2 hours so it could be cook's error. I did chop the tomato also because I didn't read the recipe well. I served this salad with Recipe #19154.
Nice favorable salad! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)