Have not tried; posting for future use. Prep time includes the amount of time required for crust to cool.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Bake crust according to instructions. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup ranch dressing & garlic.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion & bacon.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.