1/3 Photos of BLT Ranch Salad Pizza - Pampered Chef
Have not tried; posting for future use. Prep time includes the amount of time required for crust to cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup olive, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1Bake crust according to instructions. Cool completely.
- 2Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup ranch dressing & garlic.
- 3Spread evenly over crust.
- 4Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion & bacon.
- 5Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Ranch Salad Pizza - Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust