Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Have not tried; posting for future use. Prep time includes the amount of time required for crust to cool.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Bake crust according to instructions. Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup ranch dressing & garlic.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion & bacon.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
I thought this was fabulous. It was a nice cool meal on a warm summer night. I made my own pizza dough - froze half the recipe, and used half for the pizza. I forgot to put the cheese on, but it was delicious anyway. It would be a great appetizer when cut into squares, but we ate it in wedges as a main for dinner. Thanks so much!
As an unpaid, celebrity endorsement (I just made that up), ranch salad pizza is clearly a marvel of science (that part's true). Phenomenal!
We loved this! I cooked the onions with the turkey bacon and sprinkled that on top...It was wonderful!!!!