This recipe is from Kraft's website. The recipe orginally was supposed to use Kraft's Cheese dogs but you can use whatever type of hot dog you'd like. The amount of ranch dressing is an estimate. I always buy a bottle and use more. I even have been known to throw in some cucumber every now and then.
- Grill the hot dogs until they are heated through, turning occasionally.
- Assemble The hot dog starting with the toasted bun and adding the shredded Lettuce.
- Next add the onions and tomatoes.
- Place the hot dog on top of the onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of the ranch dressing and top with crumbled bacon.