1/1 Photo of BLT Ranch Dog
This recipe is from Kraft's website. The recipe orginally was supposed to use Kraft's Cheese dogs but you can use whatever type of hot dog you'd like. The amount of ranch dressing is an estimate. I always buy a bottle and use more. I even have been known to throw in some cucumber every now and then.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill the hot dogs until they are heated through, turning occasionally.
- 2Assemble The hot dog starting with the toasted bun and adding the shredded Lettuce.
- 3Next add the onions and tomatoes.
- 4Place the hot dog on top of the onions and tomatoes.
- 5Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of the ranch dressing and top with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Ranch Dog
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 988.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g