Recipe by TexasKelly
This is good.
Top Review by Malriah
As simple as this sounds, I would have never thought of it on my own. These quesadillas are very easy to make, cook rather quickly and are not far from being a honest to god BLT. Thanks for such a good idea for a quick snack or an easy lunch when paired with a cup of tomato soup.
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices cheese (I like to use provolone)
- 4 slices tomatoes, thin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and discard fat.
- Lay bacon strips on a paper towel to drain.
- Rinse the excess fat from pan (in order to use the same pan to cook them), and coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, lay 1 trtilla in pan, and top with 2 tomato slices, 2 strips of bacon, 1 slice cheese, shredded lettuce,& 1 slice cheese.
- Lay 2nd tortilla on top.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, pressing tortilla with a spatula.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
- You may also leave the lettuce out and serve it on the side, as it can get a little wilted if it gets hot in the pan.