Recipe by Pinay0618
This is what I'm asked to make most often by my sons and their friends. Just try it - it's so easy and so awesome!
- pizza dough, of your choice
- 1⁄2-1 lb bacon, chopped and fried crisp
- 6 slices deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cheese over pizza crust.
- Top with fried bacon and chopped ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Toss lettuce and tomato with mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice pizza and top with lettuce mixture.