Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is what I'm asked to make most often by my sons and their friends. Just try it - it's so easy and so awesome!
- pizza dough, of your choice
- 1⁄2-1 lb bacon, chopped and fried crisp
- 6 slices deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Spread cheese over pizza crust.
- Top with fried bacon and chopped ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Toss lettuce and tomato with mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice pizza and top with lettuce mixture.
This was a great change. Didn't have basil, so had to skip. I sprinkled some finely chopped onion on top of the mayo mixture. Recommend trying this recipe.
This brings back memories. I was introduced to this back when I was in high school, when I worked at Little Caesars. Of course, it was never on the menu. It was just something us employee would make on occasion as a treat. Very good stuff. What's scary is now it just occurred to me that it was about 20 years ago when I last had it. Yikes!
This was great. Used a Boboli crust plus added avocado to the lettuce/tomato mixture. Both my DH (White Hot) and I loved this recipe. Definitely one to repeat.