1/4 Photos of BLT Pizza
Got this for our Friday pizza night when I didn't have pizza sauce and wanted to make something different. It is from Taste Of Home. They loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip) or 1/2 cup salad dressing (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (16 ounce) prepared pizza crust, Italian bread shell or 1 (16 ounce) your favorite homemade prepared pizza crust
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided (I use turkey bacon)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I've used Monterey Jack instead as well)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; refrigerate for 1/2 hour or more.
- 2Place the pizza crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture over crust.
- 4Set aside 1/4 cup bacon.
- 5Sprinkle remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese on crust.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. If doing a homemade crust, I bake mine at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- 7Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and reserved bacon.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 452.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust