Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is so good! Got this from a friend of mine. *thx Marilyn*
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 6 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed arugula leaf, rinsed, thick stems removed (can use baby spinach)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices smoked bacon, cooked until crisp
- 4 -6 ounces blue cheese
- In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, scallions, and arugula.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, lemon juice and vinegar until well combined and emulsified. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper, and toss the pasta and vegetables.
- Crumble the crisp bacon and the blue cheese over the salad and toss to combine thoroughly.