Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great salad for picnics and potlucks--we got it from an elementary school cookbook years ago. Cherry tomatoes work well in this salad.
- 12 ounces pasta (rotini, penne, or shells)
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta per directions on box, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Combine mayonnaise, salt and pepper in the bottom of a bowl. Stir in other ingredients until well coated. Cover and chill.