This has been in my recipe box forever so I'm not sure where it came from. This is light so a good pick for those hot days when you just don't feel like eating much.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise or 236.59 ml salad dressing
- 59.14 ml lemon juice concentrate
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 198.44 g package rotini pasta or 198.44 g package other pastas, cooked and drained
- 8 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 946.36 ml lettuce, thinly sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
- Combine rotini, bacon, tomato, and green onion.
- I recommend waiting until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce.