Recipe by Laura36
This has been in my recipe box forever so I'm not sure where it came from. This is light so a good pick for those hot days when you just don't feel like eating much.
Top Review by Mr. Capers
A neat combo of flavors. Having made this a couple of times, first per the recipe, here are the things I would change: Add 1/2 the dressing, let the pasta salad chill, at serving time add lettuce, remainder of dressing and toss. Use 12 Oz. pasta, not 7. Use 1 more slice of bacon. Add 1 more tomato. Substitute chopped red onion for green onion and increase the amount.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise or 236.59 ml salad dressing
- 59.14 ml lemon juice concentrate
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 198.44 g package rotini pasta or 198.44 g package other pastas, cooked and drained
- 8 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 946.36 ml lettuce, thinly sliced